Monday, November 24, 2008

snowman family


i've been quite busy getting ready for the holidays. busy making things and busy doing shows. i have about a weekish until my next show, so i'll try to make a few more things. i also have so many things to add into my etsy shoppe. i've been every negligent about that; since i despise going thru the process of listing items! for some reason it just drives me crazy. i made a little snowman family to represent my family. they are sitting out on a old sewing cabinet that is near the Christmas tree. the snowchick above is me as i always i find it quite stylish to wear a hat with a Christmas tree sticking out of it and a bird sitting on top (and of course the band has to be made of pearls!)
---------------------------------------------------------




this guy represents Dillon


-----------------------------------------------------





this is jeff and i; although, jeff's snowman is going to get a scrooge hat real soon


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



and here's my little tuckey. do you like his wheelchair?

---------------------------------------------------------------------




and here's the family holiday photo!


---------------------------------------------------

8 comments:

  1. Hi Kecia just checking in love your frosty family!! Happy Thanksgiving to you & your family.
    xoxoxo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too adorable for words. Now, dish girl why is Jeff getting the S hat?
    I love the entire idea of a snowpeople family rendered this way.
    You are doing some really imaginative things and I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. now this is just too too precious!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute family! I love Tucker's wheelchair and Dillon's skateboard - and your pearls-and-tree hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. darling - tucker's wheelchair takes top honors! love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! if that isn't the cutest, I don't know what IS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are so amazingly creative! i love your snowman family! happy thanksgiving to you adn your family!
    hugs
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your snow family is enchanting. And, I really like your postcard for advertising.

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!