Thursday, November 20, 2008

1000markets.com


Have you heard of 1000markets yet? it is the same concept as etsy; but i have to tell it is so much user friendly than etsy.it also allows you to have a blog and is a social network at the same time (meaning my friends can leave me comments on my home page and communicate with me from inside the network. here is my banner for my new 1000markets shoppe which can be found at http://www.lemoncholys.1000markets.com/. keep in mind they are brand new, but i found the whole presentation more upscale and less busy than etsy. take a peek when you have a minute. Also, i'm in the process of working on a website, which is a bit daunting, but exciting at the same time. there isn't anything in it yet, but you can go see it at http://www.lemoncholys.com/

6 comments:

  1. In the couple of a minutes I took a look, this looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new shop and website!

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your new store, Kecia! Love your doll ornaments! So precious!!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kecia, this is a great site, thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful idea, Kecia! I wish you great success!!
    I made some sweet little dolls similar to yours with litle wings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how exciting Kecia ! They both look fabulous. I wish you a lot of success with your new website, woohoo ! :) xooo

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!