Thursday, January 12, 2012

Promotional video for Artful Gathering






This summer I am teaching an online workshop for Artful Gathering. I am quite excited about my foray into online workshops and will be doing some on my own and some through a few others events.

I've been working hard on my videos and although filming in my studio (there aren't any doors to close) has been challenging (barking dogs and other things!), i'm getting the hang of it and having fun.

My class will be session two which runs July 15-August 25.





3 comments:

  1. I think you did a fantastic job with the video!! Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knowing what a trial it was getting your filming done, you needn't worry, it's great. I love your home; for someone who has so much stuff, it's incredibly tidy! Oh, I also have some moo cards that I can send to you.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!