Saturday, February 9, 2008

post happy today!


i think this is my 3rd post today (is there a legal limit per day?) but got do it! this is what Dillon's girlfriend is getting for Valentine's day. i was really touched that he asked me to make something for her (i was convinced that maybe he thought it was dorky that his mom wants to "make" things.... i should give him more credit!) anyway, i just love it. he started the idea - he wanted her initial altered somehow. so i started thinking about what i wanted to do using her favorite colors and this is what came to me. i love it!

3 comments:

  1. very sweet, she will love it...
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet that he asked you to make her something. it looks lovely

    jessica

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!