Sunday, July 19, 2015

New Stencil Girl stencils by Seth Apter

Recently I got to play with Seth Apters new stencils for Stencil Girl. They are really cool and edgy- definite air of street art vibe to them. 

I decided to use the stencils in a fabric project I was working on. I wanted to create a big fabric flag for my back deck  to hide an area in the porch. 

I used spray paints and acrylics to create a background and then painted over areas to create a focal point. I'm quite happy with how the project turned out and love the new stencils. 














5 comments:

  1. Love the idea of using the whole stencil in part of a larger piece of art like this! Thanks for sharing a new great way to use Seth's stencils!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! Love what you created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love Seth's stencils? I sure do. This is beautiful and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great grunge. Seth's stencils are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bear and the graphiti

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!