Sunday, March 31, 2013

HoPPy Easter!




My friend, Jenn and I love vintage bunnies; especially with big tall ears, so this year we decided to do an bunny swap. We also thought it would be fun to make handmade bonnets for our bunnies. This is the bunny that Jennifer sent me (along with the darling little wicker basket/doll purse!) My bunny just finished her egg hunt and was quite successful in her finds. I forgot to take pics of the bunny I sent Jenn, so hop on over to her beautiful blog to see hers. 

Happy Easter!







2 comments:

  1. What a fun swap!!! Im so happy we celebrated our love for vintage bunnies!
    She looks quite happy and festive along with your bright cheerful family eggs! Let's plan this again for next year! Happy Easter! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh I LOOOVE it!!! So so so FUN!!! :) Happy Easter girls!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!