Tuesday, December 22, 2009

the cutest gift i received






i was pleasantly surprised by a package the other day from my friend, Barbe St. John. Normally, i would be a good little girl and put such a gift under the tree. however, it arrived in an Amazon.com box and i was expecting something from them, so i opened it. i just think this is the most darling gift! and in case you aren't sure what it is, it's a headband that she spiffed up with a precious little doll (she knows i love my dolls!), sari ribbon, a peacock feather and some other cool doodads - but the best part is the banner the doll is sporting! so cool, Barbe - you're the best! i will be wearing it Christmas eve, so i'll snap a pic of me wearing my new finery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!