Wednesday, August 26, 2009

charlotte doll heads


a package finally arrived today from far away. i couldn't wait to unpack it. it's from Germany, from Thomas! it was an ebay win, a LOT of those highly sought after and coveted Charlotte doll heads. since i am teaching a few classes where we use one of these heads as the focal point, i needed to get some in stock to get ready. i don't know if i'll be selling any of these since i use these alot in my projects. when i am almost ready to leave for Country Living Fair, i'll post some pictures of some wonderful things i have created using these doll heads. until then, you'll just have to be patient!


5 comments:

  1. well I'll be seeing you in person at the fair.. and all your goodies!! we have to make a plan still of where were going to meet for dinner or what ever .. You should email me your phone number! vivianneroni@yahoo.com
    hugs
    me

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's like Christmas when doll heads arrive in the mail! And legs...and arms...and frozen Charlottes...love them all!

    eBeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...am waiting with baited breath to see what treasures you have created with these lovlies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so beautiful!! Love them pictured together in a group :) Have fun with them,
    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a coup! I have 2 heads that I stumbled across at an antique shop in AZ. I have NO idea what I am going to do with them...can't wait to see your ideas...maybe i should check to see where the Country Living Fair is going to be held.
    xoLezlei

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!