Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Not a Christmas movie

Last night i was tired, but couldn't fall asleep, so i decided to turn on the tv. i came across a scary movie so i decided to watch it. i love scary movies - the only problem is - is that it is hard to scare me. i just see all the token hollywood plot lines coming - so it is rare that i get scared. but i do enjoy them anyway. However - this movie last night was not scary - IT WAS GROSS! I highly recommend avoiding the movie, "Hostel"! it was pure, graphic gore. the plot line was minimal and of course there was plenty of T&A every few minutes. don't even ask me WHY i watched the whole thing! after it was over, i kept thinking, "why in the world did i just watch that?" thankfully i am not one to get nightmares after such movies, but my stomach was a bit queasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!